Contemplating to adopt some fur babies for your baby? Studies have found that pets are beneficial for kids. They help in their cognitive, physical, and behavioral development. More than anything else, they provide a sense of comfort, reliability, and happiness for your kid.
In the book, The Powerful Bond Between People and Pets, psychologist Elizabeth Anderson wrote, “Nothing less than alchemy is involved when animals and children get together, and the resulting magic has healing properties that work well.”
Not convinced? These 15 photos will just make your decision process a bit easier.
1. Your kid will have someone to look up to, right from the start!
2. They will be with each other in sickness and in health
3. And form an irreplaceable bond
4. Or, be mischievous together
5. They will always be there for each other!
Research shows that pets can actually help children to develop social skills much quicker.
6. And they will know pure love
7. While helping them ‘complete’ their assignment
8. They have your back whenever required
9. And Grow old together
10. They are each other’s best friend
11. They are so fiercely protective that no one can tear them apart.
12. And, help each other
13. They make sure that the other one doesn’t get hurt
14. Accept each other’s weirdness
15. And they care for each other irrevocably
They become family and who wouldn’t want someone as adorable as they are?