Nature can do things that no photoshop can achieve. There will still be moments of serendipity and pure coincidence, bringing artists and nature to create stunning pieces without photoshop.
Here are 23 best photos without photoshop that get as real as the Mother Nature.
1. Here’s what happens when you throw hot tea into the ice-cold Arctic air
2. This isn’t a black and white picture with colored elements. It’s temple covered in ash from the Ontake volcanic eruption, Japan
3. A boat cuts through sheets of ice
4. A perfectly divided world in the city of New York, USA. Can you guess the park?
5. A city that’s totally safe, and just surfing!
6. A radio telescope befriending the super moon
7. The 100th anniversary of the birth of Kim Il-sung, North Korea’s founder
8. The Hitachi Seaside Park, Japan with baby blue Nemophila blossoming in spring. The park is known to be covered with around 4.5 million blossoms every year.
9. Abernethy Forest, Scotland covered in spider-webbed trees. The forest is home to thousands of spiders that cover the trees with their webs.
10. The sand dunes in the world-famous Namib Desert
11. A perfectly colour coded Italian beach
12. The Dongchuan red fields in China. The terraced fields have an unusual reddish-brown colored soil rich in iron and copper deposits.
13. Flamingos gathered in the shape of a flamingo, Yucatan Peninsula
14. A top view of the Westerdok District, Amsterdam. Fun Fact: Amsterdam canals separate the city of Amsterdam into 90 different islands.
15. Frosted Trees
16. Holiday village near Arkhangelsk, Russia
17. The best DIY guitar ever…
18. Time freeze shot as autumn meets winters in Colorado, USA
19. Diamonds mines in Mirny, Yakutia, Russia
20. A hilltop house amidst a giant wave illusion
21. Yoga by the sea
22. A crayfish in the bucket, that looks like it’s conquering the world.
23. An iced jeep, frozen in time.