Have you ever looked at something and instantaneously found a face staring, laughing or growling at you in instead? Pareidolia, a psychological phenomenon of seeing faces in everyday lives, helps people assigning characteristics to things. Faces in Things, a Twitter account, does exactly that, puts inanimate objects with faces, giving us all a laugh as we scroll through the usual noise.
1. This broken ‘eagle’ nib that’s ready to take flight.
2. A ‘not-so-happy’ carton in the fridge.
3. There’s a crocodile in the snow.
4. A ‘rocky’ cruise in the middle of nowhere.
5. Someone’s watching you…maybe it’s your own shadow!
6. A dried leaf that has definitely been ghosted.
7. Talking about people being two-faced, eh?
8. Here’s a dragon chilling on a mountain.
9. A handle that’s very happy to be handling the pan!
10. This bread that goes woof woof!
11. It seems like someone just saw a ghost.
12. They could be ‘poles apart’, but they are so very much in love.
13. This T-shirt is so worn-out right now.
14. A tiny dinosaur, keeping your company over drinks.
15. Someone’s puking cables…
16. This bell pepper that’s happy to be!
17. Here’s a happy dumpling.
18. Someone just found their doppelganger.
19. Ever got teased by a dustbin?
20. These devil chimneys, celebrating a smoky Halloween.
Do you want to see more funny faces around you? Follow Faces in Things on Twitter and have fun!