Some world records are meant for those who do ordinary things in extraordinary ways! We found 10 such world records listed by the Guinness World Records that could be your shining moment for the year 2020
All you need to do is play by the rules, record your attempt, upload your video on YouTube and wait for your win! So are you ready?
1. Most wet T-shirts put on in 1 minute
If you spent at least half an hour every morning deciding what to wear and still manage to be on time, this one’s for you, with a pinch of salt.
2. Most sticky notes on the face in 1 minute
Finally, you have a plan to use the free supplies at work.
3. Fastest time to type the alphabet backward on an iPad
Current Record: 2 seconds (Wait, what???)
We’d probably leave this one for next year!
4. Fastest time to drink 500ml of water
And here we are trying to keep up with our 8 glasses a day regime!
5. Most socks sorted in 30 seconds
As long as we don’t need to match them.
6. Most lipstick applications in 30 seconds
Does the winner get an unlimited supply from Sephora?
7. Most times to jump into a pair of underpants in one hour
8. Most marshmallows eaten in 1 minute
We could do this, but 2020 is the year we get back to shape, right?
9. Most coins stacked into a tower in 30 seconds (team of two)
Jenga players to the rescue.
10. Fastest time to put on a duvet cover
The rules are simple. You can’t ask your mom to do this for you!